Real Estate NQF Level 4
The qualification is a prerequisite for admission to the professional examination for estate agents, conducted by the Estate Agency Affairs Board. Successful completion of the programme and the exam entitles candidates to be registered as a non-principal estate agent by the Estate Agency Affairs Board.
The Real Estate NQF Level 4 Qualification is therefore suitable for learners who:
- Were previously disadvantaged or who were unable to complete their schooling and were therefore denied access to Further Education and Training.
- Have worked in Real Estate for many years but have no formal Qualification in real estate or property.
- Wish to extend their range of skills and knowledge of the industry so that they can become competent workers in the property industry.
- Functional communication
- The Real Estate Platform
- Real Estate Legislation
- Functional Mathematics
- Real Estate Practice
- Functional Mathematics at NQF Level 3
- Literacy at NQF Level 3
- Qualification Title: Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate
- SAQA Qualification ID: 59097
- Credits: 150
- NQF Level: 4